GALLERI MULTI-CANCER EARLY DETECTION TEST
Improve chances of early detection with the Galleri® test by GRAIL that detects for over 50 types of cancer through a simple blood draw.Start Online Visit
MULTI-CANCER EARLY DETECTION TEST
How It Works
- Complete an online consultation with a doctor
- Receive Galleri blood collection kit via mail within 3-5 days
- Schedule an appointment online or simply walk-in to one of 2,000 approved local labs (View Locations)
- Receive results within 2 weeks following blood draw
- If a cancer signal is found, discuss your results with a doctor to determine where in the body the cancer may be coming from
- The Galleri test has a low false-positive and false negative-rate
- Detecting cancer early is vital to improve treatment outcomes & survival up to 4x
- Routine screening tests are recommended, but often only test for 5 most common types of cancer (e.g. breast, cervical)
- 71% of cancer deaths per year are caused by cancers not commonly screened for (e.g. prostate, pancreatic, colorectal)
- Advancements in blood-based cancer screenings can now test for 50+ types of cancers beyond the most common all at once
- This test is only available from a licensed healthcare provider
- See Important Safety Information
Take control of your health and screen for over 50 types of cancer—including many of the most common and the most deadly. All from a single lab visit.
- Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma
- Ampulla of Vater
- Anal cancer
- Appendix, Carcinoma
- Bone cancer
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Colon & Rectum cancer
- Esophagus & Esophagogastric Junction cancer
- Gallbladder cancer
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasms
- Kidney cancer
- Larynx cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer
- Lymphoma (Hodgkin & Non-Hodgkin)
- Melanoma of the Skin
- Mesothelioma, Malignant Pleural
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Nasal Cavity & Paranasal Sinuses
- Neuroendocrine Tumors of:
- Colon & Rectum
- Oral Cavity cancer
- Oropharynx (HPV-Mediated, p16+)
- Oropharynx (p16-) & Hypopharynx
- Ovarian cancer, Fallopian Tube & Primary Peritoneum
- Pancreas, exocrine
- Penile cancer
- Plasma Cell Myeloma and Plasma Cell Disorders
- Prostate cancer
- Small Intestine cancer
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Abdomen & Thoracic Visceral Organs
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma of:
- Head & Neck
- Trunk & Extremities
- Unusual Histologies & Sites
- Stomach cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Uterus, Carcinoma & Carcinosarcoma
- Uterus, Sarcoma
- Ureteral (& Renal Pelvis) cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
Ready to Get Started?
Start Your Online Visit Now.
1 complete Galleri blood draw kit
Includes lab visit & blood draw
Receive results within about 2 weeks following blood draw
Understand positive or negative cancer signals in blood
Includes consultation & follow-up
What is included in the Multi-Cancer Early Detection Test?
The Multi-Cancer Early Detection Test by GRAIL includes:
- An online medical evaluation to determine eligibility
- If deemed eligible, a blood draw collection kit & Quest Labs visit
- All lab and testing fees
- A copy of your bloodwork results
- If necessary, a consultation with a doctor to review your results and discuss any next steps
What steps do I need to take to complete my test?
- Complete your online evaluation
- If deemed eligible, schedule your blood draw or simply walk-in to your local Quest to complete your blood draw
- Leave your blood collection kit with Quest for processing
- Receive your results within 14-days
Do I need to visit my local doctor to get a lab order first?
Nope! With AgelessRx, one of our providers licensed in your state will review your medical history to determine eligibility. We’ll take it from there. All you need to do is simply complete your online evaluation to get started.See All FAQs
The test is recommended for use in adults with an elevated risk for cancer, such as those aged 50 or older. The test does NOT detect all cancers and should be used in addition to routine cancer screening tests recommended by a healthcare provider.
The test is intended to detect cancer signals and predict where in the body the cancer signal is located. Results should be interpreted by a healthcare provider in the context of medical history, clinical signs and symptoms. A test result of “Cancer Signal Not Detected” does not rule out cancer. A test result of “Cancer Signal Detected” requires confirmatory diagnostic evaluation by medically established procedures (e.g. imaging) to confirm cancer.
If cancer is not confirmed with further testing, it could mean that cancer is not present or testing was insufficient to detect cancer, including due to the cancer being located in a different part of the body. False-positive (a cancer signal detected when cancer is not present) and false-negative (a cancer signal not detected when cancer is present) test results do occur.
This test is available by prescription only. Additionally, the information above is only a summary and may not contain all important safety information. Click here to learn more.
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.