LOW DOSE NALTREXONE
Unlike other treatments, Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) works with your immune system—not against it—empowering your body to create its own therapeutic effects.Start Online Visit
LOW DOSE NALTREXONE BENEFITS
Do More, Age Less
- Modulates the immune system
- Increases endorphin levels up to 3x
- Lowers markers of inflammation in the body
- May reduce fatigue
- Clinical evidence in reducing chronic pain
- Encourages weight loss
Low Dose Naltrexone has not been approved by the FDA for these uses, but there are multiple studies that have shown these benefits.See the Longevity Science
LOW DOSE NALTREXONE – LDN
Background & History
- Prescribed for 40+ years with outstanding safety record
- FDA approved to treat opiate dependencies & obesity
- Dosages below 10mg/day are considered “Low Dose Naltrexone” (LDN)—4.5mg/day is the most common
- Exhibits novel & paradoxical effects for a variety of conditions
- Used to treat autoimmune diseases & viral infections since 1985
- Explore which starting dose is right for you
- Read more on our LDN Blog or What is LDN?
What Our LDN Users
Your individual results might differ from the above testimonials
Ready to Get Started?
Start Your Free Online Visit Now.
1.5mg strength capsules
Standard titration process
Ramp up to 4.5mg daily dose or as prescribed
CODE LDN20: $20 off first quarter & FREE medical evaluation
Doctor may recommend
a different dose during medical intake process
You can request daily dose adjustments between refills
You will be automatically billed & sent refills based on your plan
You can pause or cancel at any time before your next shipment
* Prescription products require an online evaluation with a licensed medical professional who will determine if a prescription is appropriate. See below for important safety information. Benefits outlined on AgelessRx.com are based on 3rd party studies. Medication is offered as a subscription service which you can cancel at any time. Actual product packaging may appear differently than shown.
How often do I take Low Dose Naltrexone – LDN?
You will always take your LDN dose every night before bedtime (between 9pm and 2am). To start, you will take 1 capsule (0.5mg or 1.5mg), and slowly ramp up to the target dose (3.0mg or 4.5mg).
How can I monitor my response to LDN?
In the short term, patients report an improvement or reduction of symptoms related to inflammation and rampant oxidative stress, such as joint pain, back pain, fatigue, weight gain, and more.
What form of LDN will I receive?
AgelessRx provides LDN in capsule form with sucrose as the standard filler.
If you are taking LDN for the first time, you will start out with a lower dose (0.5mg or 1.5mg) and slowly work up to the prescribed dose (3.0mg or 4.5mg) over a 20-day to 3-month period, depending on your titration schedule.See all FAQs
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION &
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
When starting LDN, you may experience mild to moderate levels of the below-listed side effects during the first 3 to 5 days. These typically diminish on their own as your body adjusts to the medication, usually by the fifth day.
If you are on thyroid medication, you may need to monitor your thyroid levels more closely as you start LDN. IF you develop symptoms of hyperthyroidism while taking LDN, such as heart racing, increased anxiety, restlessness, or trouble sleeping, please stop LDN and talk to the prescriber for your thyroid medication.
Note: You MUST stop taking LDN at least 48 hours before any surgical or diagnostic procedure requiring sedation. If you’re scheduled for a procedure and not sure whether you should stop taking LDN, please ask the doctor ordering the test or procedure. Additionally, you CANNOT resume LDN until at least 48 hours after you have finished any prescribed medication for the procedure.
Most Common LDN Side Effects
- Vivid dreams
- Mild anxiety
For a full list of possible side effects, click here.
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.