BIOLOGICAL AGE CALCULATOR (PHENOTYPIC)
Find out how fast you are aging and measure how lifestyle choices and longevity treatments are impacting your biological age.
This test is based on Phenotypic Age research that predicts differences in the risk of mortality, physical functioning, cognitive performance, and facial aging among same-aged individuals.
PHENOTYPIC AGE SCIENCE
9 Key Blood Markers
- Based on a UCLA study of 11,432 adults
- Predicts differences in the risk of mortality, physical functioning, cognitive performance, and facial aging
- Results calculated from 9 key blood markers
SIMPLE TO USE
- Plug in values for 9 key blood markers into calculator to receive instant results
- Blood tests from annual doctor visit likely contain the 9 required values via CBC, CMP & hs-CRP panels
- Don’t have a recent blood test? Purchase one for $75 today
Ready to Know Your
- Use previous doctor-ordered blood test results (CMP, CBC & hs-CRP panels)
- Simply plug in values for the 9 blood markers into the online calculator
- Calculate phenotypic age each year in tandem with your annual physical
- Purchase online
- Visit one of 2,000+ Quest Diagnostic Labs locations*
- Make an appointment online or walk-in service available
- Guaranteed to have 9 required blood markers
*Blood Test not available in AZ, NY or NJ
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The information from this test is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this test for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.