HOW OLD ARE YOU
There’s a lot your DNA can tell you. Reveal your true age with help from the world’s most advanced methylation and phenotypic technologies and take better control of your health & longevity.
Biological Age Testing & Monitoring
- Epigenetic test (TruDiagnostic™) measures whole-body aging
- Proprietary algorithm analyzes 900,000+ CpG beta values
- Measures your personal rate of aging (DunedinPACE)
- Includes telomere length testing
- Free Tasso+ blood collection upgrade ($40 value)
- Epigenetic methylation saliva test from TruMe™
- Includes pain-free saliva collection kit
- Analyzes critical CpG sites to reveal biological age
- Includes TruMe™ Index Report
- Epigenetic blood test at Quest Labs
- Includes lab orders to collect required biomarkers
- Analyzes 9 key biomarkers to reveal Phenotypic Age
- Enter results into online calculator to reveal results
- Online phenotypic calculation
- Uses previous blood test results (CBC, CMP & hs-CRP)
- Input 9 biomarkers to reveal Phenotypic Age
- Includes PDF of results
These tests are for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for medical advice. You should not use the information on these tests for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem.
Which BioAge Test is Right For You?
|Level of Detail|
Methylation vs Phenotypic
How Methylation Works
- Mathematical algorithm analyzes DNA points to predict bioage
- Measures patterns of methyl groups on DNA points
- Artificial intelligence links methyl values on DNA to other factors (e.g. weight) to predict mortality risk
- Provides real-time feedback on how longevity interventions are working
How Phenotypic Age Works
- Developed by UCLA & cohort of 11,400 adults
- Multi-system aging measure utilizing 9 key biomarkers
- Quantifies bioage using observable characteristics in routine blood work
- Correlates bioage to risk of all-cause mortality
- Easily repeated bi-annually to gauge effectiveness of lifestyle changes & therapies
Tracking Your BioAge Over Time
Your biological age can (and will) change over time. This can be due to a variety of factors, such as lifestyle changes, environment, and/or the introduction of longevity therapies. How do you know if your efforts are worth it? As your chronological age increases, your biological age should remain “younger.” Ideally, the gap between your chronological age and biological age will become larger over time. A common goal is at least 5 years between the two ages.
Curious to track your progress? Consider an AgelessRx Bi-Annual Subscription for our At-Home Methylation Saliva Test. You’ll unlock extra savings per test, as well as conveniently receive a new test every 6 months—empowering you to track your progress without even thinking about it.