POST COVID CLINICAL TRIAL
How This Trial Works
- AgelessRx will enroll over 60 people for a 12 week study
- Participants will be assigned to a treatment group or a control group
- Participant in the treatment group will receive LDN and NAD+ treatment
- Ongoing doctor evaluation will be provided to each participant
- Surveys at 2, 4, 8, 12 weeks will be conducted to asses fatigue and quality of life
What Participants Will Receive
- NAD+ supplementation using iontophoresis patches (valued at $360). Learn More
- LDN capsules for 12 weeks (valued at $105). Learn More
There are a large number of people who, despite having relatively mild COVID-19 symptoms, do not recover within a couple of weeks.
Lots of people have turned to online support groups and discuss having symptoms for months, and even calling themselves long-haulers. A report from a patient-led investigation in early May 2020 including 640 respondents showed that 90.6% of them had symptoms that lasted over 2 weeks with an average length of 27 days of symptoms.
Next to the common COVID-19 symptoms, reported additional symptoms included fatigue of varying severity, brain fog and concentration problems, insomnia, chills/sweats, and loss of appetite.
Tune in to the below presentation from our Chief Medical Officer and Co-Founder, Dr. Sajad Zalzala, to learn more about Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and NAD+ for treatment of patients with post-COVID-19 syndrome.
Largest Long COVID cohort study published
6 months post-hospital, 1400 people:
- 76% still had > 1 symptom
- 63% fatigue/muscle weakness
- Anxiety, depression common