Increase energy levels & reap multiple health benefits with vitamin B—all at a fraction of the cost of infusions.Start Online Visit
B12 INJECTION BENEFITS
Do More, Age Less
- Effective in fighting fatigue & enhancing natural energy
- Encourages higher quality sleep
- Improves cognitive function
- Helps regulate mood
- Promotes healthy skin & nails
- Boosts metabolic function
- Shown to help prevent cardiovascular disease
- Strengthens bone density & overall skeletal health
Background & History
- B12 is an essential vitamin the body needs but cannot produce
- First accounts of B12 supplementation date back to 1849
- Up to 15% of Americans are deficient in B12
- Nutrient deficiencies & gut-related health issues increase likelihood of B12 deficiency
- Intramuscular injection delivers B12 directly into the bloodstream, unlike other methods (e.g. pills)
Ready to Get Started?
Start Your Free Online Visit Now.
You will be automatically billed & sent refills based on your plan
You can pause or cancel at any time before your next shipment
* Prescription products require an online evaluation with a licensed medical professional who will determine if a prescription is appropriate. See below for important safety information. Benefits outlined on AgelessRx.com are based on 3rd party studies. Medication is offered as a subscription service which you can cancel at any time. Actual product packaging may appear differently than shown. Please allow 3-5 days for processing & shipping following medical approval.
Why should I choose an injection over an OTC supplement?
Injections have better bioavailability than oral supplements as they bypass the digestive system completely, providing a direct supply of B12 into the bloodstream to fuel your body. Oral supplements might work for some, however, as we age, our ability to break down oral supplements often decreases.
How much B12 is administered per injection?
The solution contains 1000mcg of B12 per mL/cc.
How often do I administer the injections?
Start by injecting 1ml/cc 1-2 times per week. If desired, you can slowly increase up to 2ml/cc 1-2 times per week, or as prescribed. Should you ramp up to 2ml/cc, contact our team to adjust your ongoing Rx.
How can B12 shots help with longevity?
B12 shots aren’t just a great way to enjoy more energy throughout the day. In fact, B12 shots can also improve our cognitive function, maintain our vision, and lower our risk for age-related conditions like osteoporosis, macular degeneration, and cardiovascular disease. B12 shots also help us to look as good as we feel by promoting better sleep and healthier skin and nails.See All FAQs
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
The most common side effect of B12 injections is irritation at the injection site. If this occurs, consider changing placement on the body or use injections less often.
For a complete list of possible side effects, click here.
Do not use B12 injections if you are currently pregnant, breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed.
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.