Unlike other ED treatments, Tadalafil for daily use allows you the freedom to be intimate on your own time—with added health and longevity benefits.Compare Pricing
TADALAFIL (Daily) BENEFITS
Love More, Age Less
- Used to treat erectile dysfunction & enlarged prostate
- Generic form of Cialis with the same active ingredient
- Reduces symptoms of urinary deficiencies & hypertension
- No need to plan ahead for intimate moments
- The only daily ED treatment (unlike Viagra & other ED meds)
Background & History
- FDA approved to treat ED & urinary symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men
- Inhibits PDE5 enzymes to produce and maintain an erection, lessen side effects of urinary deficiencies & improve ability to exercise
- Improves ejaculatory latency time (premature ejaculation or failure to ejaculate)
- Recent study shows women favor partners taking Tadalafil (Cialis) over other ED meds
- Used at higher dosages (20mg or more) in both men and women to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Lower daily dose reduces many common side effects
Notable Longevity Benefits
When taken daily, multiple clinical studies provide convincing evidence of Tadalafil’s added health and longevity benefits:
- Improved cognitive function & mental clarity
- Reduction of urinary deficiency symptoms
- More blood flow to major organs (e.g. heart)
- Anti-aging benefits
Tadalafil (generic Cialis) has not been approved by the FDA for these longevity uses, but there are multiple studies that have shown these benefits.
What the Tadalafil
Ready to Get Started?
Start Your Free Online Visit Now.
- $2.33 a tab
- Includes 30 daily doses
- 2.5 or 5mg daily dose, as prescribed
- Discreet packaging
CODE TADALAFIL10: $10 off first month & FREE medical evaluation
- $2 a tab
- Includes 90 daily doses
- 2.5 or 5mg daily dose, as prescribed
- Discreet packaging
CODE TADALAFIL25: $25 off first quarter & FREE medical evaluation
Not Available in SC & ND
Doctor may recommend a different dose during medical intake process
You can request daily dose adjustments between refills
You will be automatically billed & sent refills based on your plan
You can pause or cancel at any time before your next shipment
* Prescription products require an online evaluation with a licensed medical professional who will determine if a prescription is appropriate. See below for important safety information. Benefits outlined on AgelessRx.com are based on 3rd party studies. Medication is offered as a subscription service which you can cancel at any time. Actual product packaging may appear differently than shown.
How do I take Tadalafil?
You will take a single Tadalafil tablet (2.5mg or as prescribed) daily with a glass of water. It can be taken at any time of day or night, with or without food.
What’s the difference between Tadalafil and Cialis?
Tadalafil is the active ingredient used in Cialis and is the generic equivalent. As clinically evidenced, Tadalafil is just as safe and effective as branded Cialis; it works for the same amount of time and delivers the same lasting effects.
What are the advantages of Tadalafil over other ED meds?
Unlike other ED medications, Tadalafil can be taken daily. This means you can be intimate at any time, rather than needing to take a pill from time to time, as needed, like other brands.
Clinical evidence also supports Tadalafil for a variety of health and longevity benefits due to its ability to act as an anti-inflammatory, improve cognitive function, and improve blood flow to major organs.See all FAQs
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION &
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
As with any drug product, there may be side effects. Generally, patients who experience side effects usually get them within 12 to 24 hours after taking Tadalafil. Side effects usually resolve on their own within 48 hours.
Most Common Tadalafil Side Effects
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Stuffy nose
Some more serious side effects have been reported. While rare, it is important to stop taking Tadalafil and contact a doctor right away if any of the following occur:
- An erection will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage the penis.
- Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropath (NAION).
- Sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some may also have ringing in the eyes (tinnitus) or dizziness.
For a complete list of possible side effects, click here.
Possible Drug Interactions
Some drugs/medications may interact with Tadalafil. You should not take Tadalafil if you are taking nitrates (such as nitroglycerin tablets or patches) because the combination of these with Tadalafil could significantly lower blood pressure and lead to fainting or even death. Additionally, do not take Tadalafil if you are taking Cisapride, other ED medications (e.g. Viagra), Adcirca, or Riociguat.
On your intake form, please be sure to provide AgelessRx with all medications, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also be sure to report if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs, as some may interact with your medication.
For a complete list of possible drug interactions, click here.
Other Important Safety Information
Patients who have a condition called “left ventricular outlet obstruction” from valvular problems or heart muscle enlargement may get side effects such as fainting or light-headedness. Because patients with recent heart attacks or stroke, heart pains (angina), heart failure, uncontrolled blood pressure or uncontrolled irregular heart beats, severe liver disease, and retinal eye problems have not been studied, Tadalafil (Cialis) is not recommended for these patients. There may be rare occurrences of priapism or painful, prolonged erections. This is a serious condition that requires immediate medical attention. Patients should seek prompt medical attention if their erection lasts longer than four hours.
After taking a single tablet, Tadalafil can remain in the body for up to two days. It can remain longer if patients have problems with their kidneys or liver, or they are taking certain other medications.
Note: All information included on this page is a summary. It may not cover all possible information. If you have questions about this medication, talk to a doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.