Take back control of your health with an FDA-approved semaglutide injection proven to help you lose weight & keep it off.Start Online Visit
Do More, Age Less
- FDA-approved semaglutide weight loss injectable
- Accelerates weight loss & helps keep weight off
- Helps to regulate appetite & caloric intake
- Ideal for adults with BMI >27 (more than 20lbs to lose)
- Improves blood pressure & cholesterol levels¹
- Lowers blood sugar levels¹
- Use with reduced-calorie meal plan & exercise for best results
Background & History
- The active ingredient in Wegovy™ is semaglutide
- FDA-approved for weight loss
- Mimics glucagon-like peptide (GLP-1), a hormone that regulates appetite & food intake
- Administered once weekly with convenient injectable pen
- Dosages titrates up over several months for maximum results
- In a 68-week study, adults lost ~35lbs or 15% body weight²
- Weight control is a key factor in general longevity
- Lowering your BMI can help reduce risk of age-related and/or inflammatory diseases
Ready to Get Started?
Start Your Free Online Visit Now.
Wegovy™ injection pens
New supply sent monthly
Doctor-guided titration schedule
Dispensed from a certified pharmacy
Free & ongoing medical support
FREE medical evaluation
You will be automatically billed & sent refills based on your plan
You can pause or cancel at any time before your next shipment
* Prescription products require an online evaluation with a licensed medical professional who will determine if a prescription is appropriate. See below for important safety information. Benefits outlined on AgelessRx.com are based on 3rd party studies. Medication is offered as a subscription service which you can cancel at any time. Actual product packaging may appear differently than shown. Due to nationwide manufacturing shortages, AgelessRx may elect to prescribe an equivalent GLP-1 product in place of Wegovy at specific dosages.
How It Works
What is Wegovy™?
Wegovy™ is an FDA-approved injectable prescription medication to assist adults with BMI >27 lose weight and keep the weight off. The injection comes in the form of a pen for subcutaneous (under the skin) use only.
How often is Wegovy™ taken?
You will administer your Wegovy™ injection only once per week, at any time of day, with or without food.
Which doses of Wegovy™ do you offer?
If you have never used Wegovy™ before, you will follow a doctor-guided titration schedule. You will begin with a dose of 0.25mg per injection and, over a period of 4 to 5 months, slowly work up to the maximum 2.4mg per injection.
How does Wegovy™ compare to Ozempic or Saxenda?
Wegovy™ is FDA-approved for weight loss at 2.5mg/week, unlike Ozempic which is typically prescribed for diabetics and at a lower dose of 1mg/week. Saxenda is a similar medication but consists of liraglutide instead of semaglutide and is administered daily, unlike the weekly convenience of Wegovy™. On average, Wegovy™ patients also lose more weight with an average loss of 33 pounds over 68 weeks compared to 12 pounds with Ozempic and 18.5 pounds with Saxenda over 52 weeks.See All FAQs
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION &
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Wegovy™ should be used with a reduced calorie meal plan and increased physical activity.
Wegovy™ contains semaglutide and should not be used with other semaglutide-containing products or other GLP-1 receptor agonist medicines.
Most Common Wegovy™ Side Effects
The most common side effects of Wegovy™ include nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, abdominal (stomach) pain, headache, fatigue, dyspepsia (indigestion), dizziness, abdominal distension, eructation (belching), hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) in patients with type 2 diabetes, flatulence (gas buildup), gastroenteritis (an intestinal infection) and gastroesophageal reflux disease (a type of digestive disorder).
The above is only a summary. For a full list of possible side effects, and other important safety information, click here.
Other Important Safety Information
Do not use Wegovy™ if you are allergic to semaglutide or any of its ingredients.
Do not use Wegovy™ if you are currently pregnant, breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed.
Do not use Wegovy™ if you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC), or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Wegovy™ may affect the way some medicines work and some medicines may affect the way Wegovy™ works. Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking other medicines to treat diabetes, including sulfonylureas or insulin.
The above is only a summary. For a full list of important safety information, click here.
Note: This product alone is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a medical professional to determine whether or not Wegovy is an appropriate part of a weight loss plan for you.
¹ Wegovy is not FDA approved for these uses, however, a 68-week clinical study noted these benefits.