AT-HOME BIOAGE BLOOD TEST
Discover the TruAge™ of your health with the world’s most advanced epigenetic test—all without ever leaving home.Buy Now
DISCOVER YOUR TRUAGE™
Know More, Age Less
- Epigenetic DNA methylation test from TruDiagnostic™
- Link your health & longevity with a simple at-home blood test
- Measures 900,000+ biomarkers to reveal how old cells & DNA look
- Personalized TruAge™ report reveals biological age & tips to reverse it
- A trusted & objective measurement of aging cited 20+ clinical trials
- Only test to measure your true rate of aging (DunedinPACE) to better predict health outcomes
YOUR BIOLOGICAL AGE
How Old Are You Really?
- Your biological age is the link between epigenetics & overall health
- The age of your health (bioage) can vary greatly from your chronological age
- Knowing your biological age can help slow aging & reduce risk of age-related diseases
- DNA methylation better predicts health outcomes & lifespan compared to Telomere Length or Proteomics alone
- Biological age can be reversed with simple lifestyle changes & longevity therapies
- Reducing biological age by 7 years can reduce risk of disease by 50%
How TruAge™ Works
Using state-of-the-art technology & a proprietary algorithm, TruAge™ looks at specific locations on your DNA to accurately predict health span (how healthy you are) & lifespan (how long you will live)—empowering you to take better control of your health.
Order your kit
Place an order & receive your kit within 3-5 business days
Collect & send your sample
Collect your blood sample (finger prick), register your kit & mail it back in a prepaid package
Receive your report
Reveal your TruAge™ & access your personalized report within 2-3 weeks
What TruAge™ Users Are Saying
Your individual results might differ from the above testimonials.
Ready to Get Started?
Order Your Kit Now.
- 1 complete kit per purchase
- At-home epigenetic methylation blood test
- Reveals current biological age & personal rate of aging (DundeinPACE)
- Access to TruAge™ Report & portal
- Free Shipping
- 1 complete kit sent every 6 months
- At-home epigenetic methylation blood test
- Compare biological age & rate of aging over time (DundeinPACE)
- Measure impact of lifestyle changes
- Free Shipping
CODE BIOAGETEST5: 5% off each kit
You will be automatically billed & sent refills based on your plan
You can pause or cancel at any time before your next shipment
What is included in my kit?
TruDiagnostic will ship a kit directly to you at your designated address. The sample collection kit includes all the materials you will need for a safe sample collection, as well as detailed instructions.
Your kit includes:
- Instructions to register your kit online
- Tasso+ self-collection device
- Pre-paid shipping to send your sample back to the lab
- Access to your various epigenetic age metrics & related insights
- Lifestyle advice backed up my the latest longevity research
- Lifetime updates to your report as new science emerges
How do I collect my blood sample?
Following the step-by-step instructions, prick your index finger using the provided lancet device. Next, gently massage the area to collect blood into the designated capillary tube. The entire process takes only a couple of minutes and is relatively painless.
How is this test different from genetic testing?
Other genetic tests, such as 23andMe, simply look at the genetic sequencing of an individual, which you have no control over. With an epigenetic test, such as TruAge™, you can address the modifiable parts of your DNA (gene expression) with lifestyle changes to better take control of things like disease risk and rate of aging.
As an example, think about a light bulb and its components. Looking at the way the light bulb is constructed is like looking at our DNA sequence (genetics). However, looking at our epigenetic modifications is like looking at if the light bulb is on or off.See all FAQs
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
You should talk to a licensed healthcare provider prior to collecting your sample for testing to learn more so you can make an informed decision about whether testing is right for you. A licensed healthcare provider can also help you understand your results and options.
The information you learn from TruDiagnostic is not designed to independently diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease or to ascertain the state of your health in the absence of medical and clinical information. TruDiagnostic Services are intended for research, informational, and educational purposes only, and while TruDiagnostic information might point to a diagnosis or to a possible treatment, it should always be confirmed and supplemented by additional medical and clinical testing and information. We urge you to seek the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider if you have questions or concerns arising from your Epigenetic Information.
Some people feel a little anxious about getting health results. This is normal. If you feel very anxious, you should speak to your physician or a counselor prior to collecting your sample for testing.
Once you obtain your Epigenetic Information, the knowledge is irrevocable. You should not assume that any information TruDiagnostic may be able to provide to you, whether now or as epigenetic research advances, will be welcome or positive. You should also understand that as research advances, in order for you to assess the meaning of your DNA in the context of such advances, you may need to obtain further services from TruDiagnostic, your physician, a genetic counselor, or other health care provider.
You may learn information about yourself that you do not anticipate. This information may evoke strong emotions and has the potential to alter your life and worldview. You may discover things about yourself that trouble you and that you may not have the ability to control or change. These outcomes could have social, legal, or economic implications.
You should not change your health behaviors solely on the basis of Epigenetic Information from TruDiagnostic. Make sure to discuss your Epigenetic Information with a physician or other healthcare provider before you act upon the Epigenetic Information resulting from TruDiagnostic Services. If you have concerns or questions about what you learn through TruDiagnostic, you should contact your physician or other healthcare provider.
Processing Your Order
The laboratory may not be able to process your sample, and the laboratory process may result in errors. The TruDiagnostic laboratory may not be able to process your sample up to 5% of the time if your blood does not contain a sufficient volume of DNA, you do not provide enough blood, or the results from processing do not meet TruDiagnostic’s standards for accuracy. Click here for TruDiagnostic’s full Terms of Service.