Quick overview of what we’ll cover in this blog post:
- A brief introduction to Infinite
- A brief overview of Infinite’s ingredients
- A brief overview of the science behind Infinite
- Potential benefits of daily Infinite supplementation
- How to get started with Infinite
First, what is Infinite?
Glad you asked.
Our Infinite Premium Longevity Support is a first-of-its kind supplement composed of high quality, scientifically-supported ingredients that target all 9 hallmarks of aging. Although the world of supplements continues to grow, very few come close to addressing aging from a holistic approach. That’s where we come in. Infinite is an all-in-one blend that fights against cellular hallmarks of aging to better support energy levels, skin elasticity and much more.
What’s in it?
We know life can get busy. That’s why our team of doctors, scientists and longevity experts developed Infinite—providing you with a convenient daily dose to help you live your fullest, healthiest life for years to come.
Along with addressing all 9 cellular hallmarks of aging, Infinite also incorporates key elements of Dr. Sandy Kaufmann’s longevity protocol. Why? Because why not.
We’ve formulated Infinite with the latest science and research to assist with healthy aging, support energy levels, and even help to protect genomic stability. We’ve combined 7 powerful, carefully selected ingredients to create the most well-rounded supplementation option for longevity. Let’s meet the ingredients:
- Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate – Supports cellular energy and protein synthesis + epigenetic and immune regulation
- Quercetin – Supports heart and cardiovascular health by inhibiting LDL oxidation
- Hallmarks addressed: Cellular Senescence
- Glucosamine – Stimulates formation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and inhibits degradation to promote healthy cartilage
- Hallmarks addressed: Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Carnosine – Reduces the rate of formation of advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) to lessen risk of a plethora of degenerative diseases
- Pterostilbene – Supports normal cellular production to help prevent disease
- Astaxanthin – Supports brain, eye, skin, heart + joint health
- Hallmarks addressed: Genomic Instability
- Curcumin – Provides cardiovascular + joint support by preventing breakdowns of connecting tissues
Why should I take Infinite?
Infinite’s scientifically-backed ingredients cannot be attained solely through diet. Thus, daily (and continued) supplementation is needed to fully enjoy the many anticipated benefits. Let’s explore:
- Metabolic Function
Our metabolism, as well as optimal cholesterol & blood sugar levels, are supported by ingredients such as quercetin & curcumin.
- Healthy Cognition
Several Infinite ingredients, such as astaxanthin & pterostilbene, are shown to support healthy cognition.
- Joint Health
All seven of Infinite’s ingredients help to support healthy joint function, including glucosamine.
- Muscle Function
Carnosine, along with other powerful ingredients in Infinite, have been shown to support muscle function.
- Insulin Sensitivity
Infinite helps to target insulin pathways and inhibit insulin resistance with alpha-ketoglutarate (which activates AMPK).
- Skin Elasticity
As we age, the reduction in skin elasticity can lead to wrinkles and sagging. Infinite contains several ingredients shown to support skin elasticity, one of which is quercetin.
So, all of this might sound great (and it should!). But, you might be wondering how long it will take to see and feel the positive effects. Truthfully, like any supplement, everyone reacts differently in terms of when they’ll enjoy the positive results from daily usage. That said, the science and our team of experts indicate that noticeable benefits can be seen within 30 days from taking Infinite.
Check out the typical timeframe of when improvements to key biomarkers and user benefits can be expected:
How do I get started?
That’s the spirit!
Our Infinite Premium Longevity Support is currently available with a monthly or quarterly subscription. The vegan and gluten-free capsules come in individually packaged daily sachets, so you can even grab your dose on-the-go. Better yet? There is no doctor visit required.
What will Infinite help you to achieve?
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.